1. Ensure that you using iOS 10 and above and it it is signed into the iTunes and App Store. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT206906
2. Install Glympse version 3.17 or above.
3. In the Glympse Settings screen, ensure the 'Allow share from extension' option is enabled.
3. Add the Glympse iMessage extension.
4. Do this by choosing to compose a new message or opening an existing conversation.
5. Tap , then tap .
4. Tap in the lower-left corner to open the app drawer.
5. Click on the magnifying glass (search) icon and search for Glympse.
6. Download the app.
7. After the download is complete, tap the and you will receive the following message:
8. Tap the "Let's Do It" button.
9. A new message will be displayed informing you that your new location settings will be updated and asking to select the "Messages" back button in the left hand corner.
10. Tap the OK button and then tap the "Messages" back button to return to your iMessages.
You will receive the following screen and then will be ready to send a Glympse via iMessage!
11. To send a Glympse using the iMessage extension, refer to Glympse iMessage Extension: Sending a Glympse