Glympse has listened to your requests and now WhatsApp has been embedded into Glympse version 3.24.0 and above. In order to send an invite via WhatsApp, you must first install WhatsApp and configure it with current Chats setup. When you share your location and open the Glympse Configurator, follow these steps:
- Tap the ‘+’ symbol on the right-hand side of the recipient picker.
- Select WhatsApp appears under Linked Account.
- Tap the back button on the upper left to finish configuring your Glympse with a Destination and a Message if you choose to
- Tap Send
- WhatsApp opens to the contacts. Choose your contacts(s)
- Tap Send at the bottom right
- Customize your message if you choose to and tap Send in the upper right-hand corner