If you have already downloaded the newest version of Glympse and enabled the Glympse iMessage extension, then you are ready to start sending Glympses using iMessage. If you have not done this yet, please refer to this article.
1. From within iMessage, click on the Glympse iMessage extension. Do this by choosing to compose a new message or opening an existing conversation.
2. Tap on the arrow at the bottom of the message.
3. Click the iMessage 'app' icon.
4. Tap in the lower-left corner to open the app drawer.
5. From here, you can open the Glympse extension and do one of two things. You can either 'Send Current Location' or choose the length of time your Glympse will be shown to your recipients. Upon selection of one of these options, your Glympse will be automatically added to your iMessage.
6. If you want to send a Glympse for more than one hour, select the '+' icon on the right and a new window will open that will allow you to modify how long your Glympse will be visible for. From this window, you the must choose to send your Glympse by tapping Send.
7. If you would like to include a text message with your iMessage, tap the "Add Comment or Send" field and add the text to include.