Do you have someone that you share your location with regularly? Glympse enables you to save a Glympse as a Favorite so you can send your Glympse faster:
1. From the main Glympse home screen, tap on the hamburger menu in the upper left corner of the screen and from the fly-out menu, tap 'Favorites'.
2. From the next screen, tap the “+” button to create a new Favorite.
3. Select the recipients, duration, destination, and message for your Glympse and then tap the star icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
4. Give your Favorite a name and tap 'Save'. (NB: At this point, you can choose to check the box to create a shortcut for this favorite on your device's home screen). Your favorite has been created.
To create a shortcut from your home screen for a 'Favorite', follow the steps below.
1. During the process of creating a Favorite, check the box when naming your favorite to create a home screen shortcut.
2. Alternatively, after you have created a Favorite, you can tap on the dots in upper right corner of the Favorite itself, where you will to see the option to create a shortcut
Do you have an Android 7.0 or above device with 3D Touch?
1. Create a Favorite using Android 3D Touch quick shortcuts.
2. Force tap and hold the Glympse icon.
3. Tap the hamburger menu on the right side of the shortcut.
4. A new home screen shortcut will be added to your home screen.