Glympse takes our customer’s privacy seriously, most especially when it comes to location sharing. Which is why all Glympse invites are sent as HTTPS in order to ensure your location invite code and group invite code is encrypted when sent and therefore secure.
Articles in this section
- How to Add My Places: Android
- How to Modify My Places: iOS
- How to set up Linked Accounts: Android
- Creating a Password Protected Public Tag: Android
- Changing Language: Android
- Android: How do I delete my Glympse account?
- Android Quick Action Menu
- My Places - Android
- Privacy: Sending Secure Invites
- How to use Glympse Express