Have someone that you share a Glympse with regularly? Glympse enables you to create "favorites" so that you can send your favorite Glympse in just a few taps. Here's how:
Create a new favorite:
1. Tap the sidebar menu from any screen and tap "Favorites"
2. Tap "New Favorite" in the bottom right corner.
3. A new Glympse screen will appear. Customize your favorite by selecting recipients and adjusting the Glympse duration. You can also add a destination or a message (optional).
4. Once you've customized your favorite, tap "Save" in the top right corner.
5. The app will prompt you to name your favorite. From here, you can either tap the back button to return to your list of favorites, or you can tap "Add to Home Screen" to create a shortcut on your home screen. A shortcut will allow you to send your favorite Glympse from your home screen instead of using the app. To do this:
1. Tap "Add to Home Screen"
2. A browser will open prompting you to tap the action button.
3. Select "Add to Home Screen"
4. A button will be added to your home screen. Tap this button to send your favorite Glympse instantly.
7. To send your saved Glympse, simply select it from the list of favorites. You can also swipe left on the favorite and tap "share" from the row of options.
Removing/Editing a favorite:
To edit or remove a favorite from the favorites list, go to your favorites list and swipe left on the favorite you want to remove/edit. Then select which action you want to take. Selecting share will generate the Glympse you saved.
To remove a favorite from your home screen, tap and hold the icon until it goes into "wiggle mode". When it's in wiggle mode, tap the x in the top left corner of the icon.