How to Send a Glympse from an iPhone
1.Tap the hamburger Menu in the top left corner from any screen, or tap the "G" Button at the bottom of the map.
2. Tap "Share Location" from the menu.
3. Tap the + button on the Glympse configuration screen.
4. Choose recipient(s) for the Glympse and then tap the back arrow.
5. If you don’t see your contacts populate the screen, then go to your iPhone Settings/Privacy and make sure Glympse has access to your Contacts.
6. If you would like to select a Destination, tap the Destination picker and search for a destination or start typing one in. This is an optional field and is not required to generate a Glympse.
7. Tap the Message field to send along a message with your Glympse. This is an optional field and is not required to generate a Glympse.
8. Modify the length of time you would like to share your location by tapping and holding the timer and move it to the desired time.
9. Tap Send button.
10. If you are sending a Glympse via text message, iPhone will display the iMessages app so you can complete sending the text message to the recipient.
11. The person you are sharing your Glympse with will receive an invite code that will either open in a browser window or in the Glympse app, if it is installed on their mobile device. The difference will depend on the type of device the recipient is using and whether or not they have Glympse installed on that device.