Glympse takes our customer’s privacy seriously, most especially when it comes to location sharing. Which is why all Glympse invites are sent as HTTPS in order to ensure your location invite code and group invite code is encrypted when sent and therefore secure.
Articles in this section
- Glympse iMessage Extension: First Time Setup
- iOS: How to extend an existing Glympse
- Open Received Glympse in Browser by Default
- How to set up Linked Accounts: iOS
- Open Glympse App by Default
- Sharing your location via WhatsApp
- My Places - iOS
- Privacy: Sending Secure Invites
- iOS Location Services: "While Using the App" Permissions
- How can I view Glympse battery usage on my iPhone?