Glympse takes our customer’s privacy seriously, most especially when it comes to location sharing. Which is why all Glympse invites are sent as HTTPS in order to ensure your location invite code and group invite code is encrypted when sent and therefore secure.
Articles in this section
- New Feature: Sending a Glympse using iOS System Share
- Open Received Glympse in App by Default
- How to Modify My Places: iOS
- How to Add My Places: iOS
- How to Request Location: iOS
- Open Received Glympse in Browser by Default
- How to set up Linked Accounts: iOS
- Changing Language: iOS
- iOS: How do I delete my Glympse account?
- Sharing your location via WhatsApp