No, technicians cannot create orders; only an admin or manager can create an order. The technician will only receive the order if they are assigned the order. A technician will never be able to add or edit any new or existing orders.
Articles in this section
- Can I create an order in another time zone?
- I'm an "Admin" and I forgot my password
- My technician accidentally deleted his invitation to Glympse PRO. What do I do now?
- My technician didn't receive an invite after being added to Glympse PRO
- Can my technician create an order?
- My technician/staff forgot their password, what do I do now?
- What type of "Proof of Delivery" options does Glympse PRO offer?
- What happens if my driver doesn't reach the customer's location on time?
- How do I get feedback from my customers?
- How do customers receive live ETAs of drivers?