When someone shares a Glympse with you while using Verizon Messages, you'll see a request pop up stating 'Click to the see map'. The bottom half of the app will show the text conversation, while the upper half displays the map with the location of the sender, as well as yourself. You can scroll to see the sender's destination, as well as reply with sending a Glympse of your own location.
Articles in this section
- How to Stop Sharing your Location to a Private Group: Android
- How to Share your Location to a Private Group: Android
- Creating a New Private Group: Android
- How to verify your Glympse Account: Android
- Using WhatsApp and Glympse (Android)
- Glympse User to Glympse User Notifications in Android
- How do I view a Glympse in Verizon Messages?
- How do I send a Glympse using Verizon Messages?
- Why am I receiving a 'Provisioning Failed' error when trying to send a Glympse in Verizon Messages?
- Android: Track & Treat