Best practices for Glympse En Route doesn't require bringing the app into the foreground on a regular basis, but if for some reason your app is no longer responsive, it may require you to restart the app.
En Route iOS Client App
1. Double-click the Home button on your iOS device.
2. Locate the En Route app and swipe it up to close it.
3. Relaunch app by tapping its icon on the Home screen.
4. Verify that the Glympse Main screen appears.
5. Hit your device home button on your mobile device.
6. En Route client app should be running in the background.
En Route Android Client App
1. Open Settings.
2. Tap Apps or Application Manager.
3. Locate the En Route app and tap it.
4. Tap the Force Stop button. You will be prompted to confirm your action. Tap OK.
5. Return to the Home screen.
6. Locate and tap the En Route app to open it.
7. Verify that the Glympse Main screen appears.
8. Hit your device home button on your mobile device.
9. En Route client app should be running in the background.