After the Glympse En Route app has been downloaded and installed on your iOS or Android device, then it is time to login to the app. If you have checked your device, and you do not see the Glympse En Route logo in your installed apps, then please contact your manager to ensure that it gets added to your device.
1. Click on the En Route logo
2. You will be brought to the log in screen. This may look different depending on your company's branding requirements.
3. In the Email field, type in the email address that was provided to you by your manager.
4. In the Password field, type in the password provided to you by your manager.
5. If you have forgotten your password, please contact your manager to retrieve your password.
6. Click the Login button.
7. If this is the first time you have logged into the Glympse En Route Client app, then it may take a bit of time. You will see some messages pop up indicating that it is loading assets. This is normal as the client is downloading files from the server.
8. If you have logged in successfully, then the pending jobs screen will be displayed. This screen may look different depending on your company's branding requirements.
9. If you have jobs already queued up, then you will see the jobs listed. This screen may look different depending on your company's branding requirements.