To preserve battery life, when you are not actively sharing with someone, Glympse goes into a hibernation state when in the background. While in hibernation, Glympse discontinues use of GPS and network resources and, reducing its memory footprint.
Even so, you may wish to completely terminate the Glympse app to free up as much memory as possible for other memory-
intensive tasks. Follow the instructions below to terminate the Glympse background process.
1) Double tap the home button to reveal all apps currently in the background.
2) Scroll sideways through the apps until you find a preview of the Glympse screen.
3) Flick the preview screen upwards to close the app.
4) Tap the home button again to return to your home screen.
For Android devices*:
1) From any screen in the app, tap the menu button.
2) Select Exit Glympse.
*note that steps may differ depending on OS version and device manufacturer