The ETA information is only available when a sender has selected a destination. If they haven't selected a destination, Glympse will still display their speed if they have chosen to share that information.
Articles in this section
- Glympse Configuration - Android 6.0 and Below
- Glympse Configuration - Android 7.0 and Up
- Glympse Configuration Settings - iOS
- How can I force close Glympse so my location services are no longer on?
- Why does Glympse use more battery while sharing my location?
- I think Glympse might not be working correctly. How can I check to be sure?
- Error Message: "This Facebook (or Twitter) account is already connected with an existing Glympse account."
- My location doesn't seem to update.
- iOS: Glympse cannot access my Contacts. How can I fix this?
- Why don't I always see an ETA for someone I'm viewing?