Only the people that you choose to send a Glympse to will see where you are and that person can only see your real-time location for the time that you designate when sending the Glympse. Additionally, if desired, you can expire or modify your Glympse at any time. Finally, if you choose to send a Glympse to your Facebook or Twitter timelines, your Glympse will only be shared according to your privacy settings of those accounts.
Articles in this section
- Sending a Glympse using a third party app (e.g. WhatsApp, Skype, GroupMe, Google Voice)?
- How do I close or exit the Glympse app?
- Windows Phone & Blackberry: How do I join a Glympse Tag?
- How can I send a Glympse from within Tasker?
- Can Glympse help me find my lost phone?
- Who can view my location?
- Do I need to download the app to view a Glympse?
- Why is the maximum duration of a Glympse only 4 hours?
- How frequently does Glympse update my location?
- How long is my Glympse visible after it has "expired?"