Yes, that is possible to use Glympse on two devices with the same Apple ID. Nevertheless, if you have used the backup and restore feature of iTunes to restore data from one device to another, you may experience some inaccuracies in your location points while using Glympse. To resolve this conflict, simply delete & reinstall the Glympse app on one of the devices.
Articles in this section
- Sending a Glympse using a third party app (e.g. WhatsApp, Skype, GroupMe, Google Voice)?
- How do I close or exit the Glympse app?
- Windows Phone & Blackberry: How do I join a Glympse Tag?
- How can I send a Glympse from within Tasker?
- Can Glympse help me find my lost phone?
- Who can view my location?
- Do I need to download the app to view a Glympse?
- Why is the maximum duration of a Glympse only 4 hours?
- How frequently does Glympse update my location?
- How long is my Glympse visible after it has "expired?"