Yes, that is possible to use Glympse on two devices with the same Apple ID. Nevertheless, if you have used the backup and restore feature of iTunes to restore data from one device to another, you may experience some inaccuracies in your location points while using Glympse. To resolve this conflict, simply delete & reinstall the Glympse app on one of the devices.
Articles in this section
- Changing Language: Android
- Changing Language: iOS
- Android: How do I delete my Glympse account?
- iOS: How do I delete my Glympse account?
- Sending a Glympse using a third party app (e.g. WhatsApp, Skype, GroupMe, Google Voice)?
- How do I close or exit the Glympse app?
- Windows Phone & Blackberry: How do I join a Glympse Tag?
- How can I send a Glympse from within Tasker?
- Can Glympse help me find my lost phone?
- Who can view my location?