Tagged maps allow multiple people to share their location to a single map that viewable by anyone who knows the name of the tagged map.
In order to create and view a tagged map and an Android device:
1. From the main Glympse screen, tap the hamburger menu in the upper left corner of the screen and tap 'Add a Tag'.
2. Enter the name of the tagged map and tap 'Add a Tag' and you will now be able to view the tagged map.
In order to share to a tagged map from an android device:
1. Create a new tagged map (see above).
2. If the tag you entered doesn't have anyone sharing to it, you will be prompted to start sharing to this tag.
3. Select your duration, destination, and message and tap the send icon and your location will be visible to anyone who views this tag