Extending an existing Glympse on iPhone can be done a couple different ways.
- Tap the Sharing icon in the upper right-hand corner to view the details of the current Glympse
- Tap +15 to add an additional 15 minutes to your Glympse
- Open the left navigation panel and tap History
- 2. Tap your active Glympse and swipe to the left to reveal options to extend, modify, and stop
- 3. Tap the "+15" to extend your Glympse by 15 minutes. This button can be tapped as many times as necessary to bring your active Glympse up to the maximum duration of 4 hours
In both situations, you may continue to add in 15-minute increments to further increase the duration of your Glympse beyond the current 4 hour time limitation.