To get Glympse installed on a Samsung Gear S2 or S3, follow these steps:
1. Ensure that you have the Samsung Gear app installed on your phone, and that your Gear is set up and connected to your phone.
2. To download the Glympse for Gear, open the Samsung Gear app. This should put you on the Gear Info tab along the top.
3. Scroll down until you find the apps section, click on View More Apps, click into the search bar at the top, and search for Glympse for Gear.
4. After you have found Glympse for Gear, click the download button, and wait for the install to finish.
5. After it has finished installing, grant all permissions required from within the Gear app.
From here, you can link your account (see this article for instructions on account linking) and begin to use Glympse.