The Samsung Family Hub Refrigerator (SFHR) is a "smart" refrigerator that can be used with Glympse groups. To set up your SFHR, follow these steps.
1. Ensure that you have Glympse downloaded as an app on the refrigerator.
2. Open the app, and click Get Started.
3. When prompted, choose a name for your SFHR, or select save with the default name.
4. Enter the phone number associated with your Glympse account and click Submit.
5. You will receive a request on the phone associated with the number entered in step 4 to accept the SFHR to one of your Glympse groups. Accept the request, and choose to Open in Glympse when/if asked.
6. At this point, you will have the options to Create a New Group, Add to an Existing Group, or cancel. If you have an existing group that you would like to use, select Add to Existing Group, and select that group. If you are creating a new group, select Create a New Group, and follow the prompts to create a new group. Choose Cancel if you would like to take this step later.
Note: Instructions to set up a private group are available here:
Creating a Private Group: Android
Creating a Private Group: iOS
7. Once your group has been created/added to the SFHR, all group members will appear at the bottom of the screen.