Glympse recommends the following procedure to force close your app. Double tap the Home Button to display all of the apps that are currently open in the background. Find the Glympse app and tap it to bring it to the foreground. Double tap the Home Button again and swipe up on Glympse to force close it. Doing this will ensure that the appropriate services on the device, such as Location Services, are properly disabled.
Articles in this section
- Glympse Configuration - Android 6.0 and Below
- Glympse Configuration - Android 7.0 and Up
- Glympse Configuration Settings - iOS
- How can I force close Glympse so my location services are no longer on?
- Why does Glympse use more battery while sharing my location?
- I think Glympse might not be working correctly. How can I check to be sure?
- Error Message: "This Facebook (or Twitter) account is already connected with an existing Glympse account."
- My location doesn't seem to update.
- iOS: Glympse cannot access my Contacts. How can I fix this?
- Why don't I always see an ETA for someone I'm viewing?