To view the battery consumption on your iOS device, tap Settings, scroll down and tap on Battery. At the bottom of the next page, under the Battery Usage heading, you can view the percentage of battery each app is using. Tapping on the clock icon on the right hand side of the screen will break the numbers down into the time the app spent in the foreground versus the time spent in the background.
Articles in this section
- Glympse iMessage Extension: First Time Setup
- iOS: How to extend an existing Glympse
- Open Received Glympse in Browser by Default
- How to set up Linked Accounts: iOS
- Open Glympse App by Default
- Sharing your location via WhatsApp
- My Places - iOS
- Privacy: Sending Secure Invites
- iOS Location Services: "While Using the App" Permissions
- How can I view Glympse battery usage on my iPhone?