In order to request the location of a single member in a Private Group on iOS device, complete the following steps:
1. Open the navigation menu in the upper left corner.
2. Select the private group from which you would like to request a user's location.
3. Click on the Glympse G, and then Request Location.
4. From the Request a Glympse screen, click on the person icon to the left of the group name, then select the group member whose location you would like to request, and press the back arrow in the upper left corner.
5. Click the arrow button in the upper right corner to send the request. The user from whom you requested a Glympse will receive the request, and can choose to share with you, or decline the request.