In order to send a Glympse to a favorite, follow these steps:
1. From the Glympse app on the watch, tap 'Favorites'.
2. A list of favorites should appear on the next screen.
3. Tap on the contact you would like to send the Glympse to (phone number, email, 3rd party app). Because 'Favorites' are designed to be short-cuts, if you want to pre-determine a destination, length of Glympse, or message for any favorite, you must have already programmed these variants into your phone before. For this reason, no Glympse 'G' to determine the length of the Glympse will appear. Note: if you get the following message, you will need to go back to the Glympse app on your phone to add contacts into your 'Favorites'.
Looks like you don't have any favorites. Go to the Glympse app on your phone to create some.
4. Upon selecting the favorite recipient, a sending animation will appear. A cancel button will also be present for a several seconds. If this button is not selected, a message will then display "Your Glympse Has Been Sent". And if selected, the Glympse will obviously be cancelled.
5. Finally, if the Glympse is sent, you will be returned to the main view.